Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday night

Loving Children,

It is a typical Friday night at the Shea's house..

Sav had to be picked up from daycare because she pooped three times, needless to say she is fine!

Chris brought a friend home from school, surprise!!!

Took Chris to get a haircut for the first time in almost a year,

I see two people I know from work and my husband proceeds to ask me if they are the people I am having an affair with and if they come to our house and steal his socks (he can never find his socks)and he wants to ask them for his socks back (his humor is one of the few reasons I am sane!!!)

We come back home, and the friend comes back over and helps Chris eat all the left over pizza.

Lamont takes a nap since he stayed up until three AM playing a video game.

Next, the boys will be off to a high school ball game of the friend's brother (maybe I can claim him on our taxes hmmmm....)

And by the way that is the first three hours of our Friday night...So when you look back and remember why your parents were so tired all the time, multiple this by the whole week!!!!

Wouldn't trade it for the world though!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment