Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick, sick sick

Apologies for my abscence yesterday as it was a day after working all night, which equals mini periods of broken up sleep after working all night and being awake for 24 hrs.

Today begins after I have been up all night nauseated with abdominal pain. Chris woke up with the same this morning. Today will be my first real day as a parent of more than one child, since my older is quite self-sufficient, but today will actually need his Momma (secretly happy!)

Today will remind me of one of the photos in my Mom's photo album where she is laid up on the couch with the flu as my brother and I climb all over her and as my Dad was taking pictures.

So, bring on the gatorage, ginger-ale, and jello and please, please, please do not let my baby girl get sick!

2 comments:

  1. feel better Shea household! And know if I was closer I would so help out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...I hope everyone gets well QUICK!!! Its no fun when Mommy is sick!!

    ReplyDelete