Friday, January 28, 2011

Sick saga continues


Luckily, my nausea was short lived. I think God realizes that when the rest of the house is sick Momma can't be sick too!

Chris actually got worse as the day went on! Lamont apparently has the same thing. Now my mission is to keep Miss Savannah from getting any of it.

Today I plan to hydrate my son and husband, quarantine my daughter somehow, Oh and figure out how to get the red jello puke stain out of the cream carpet! And I forgot somewhere in there, take a nap and go to work tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Poor kiddo...hope everyone is better soon. As for the stain, try plain white vinegar...Rachel swears that it works. I have never tried it, but she used it to clean her carpets after someone got really drunk at her house...LOL

    ReplyDelete