Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sleep...what is that?

I was meanly teased by my dear Savannah over spring break with 12 hrs of un-interrupted sleep each night. She is now punishing me for all the rest I got! :)

The last two nights she has gotten up at 2am and 345am and it has been miserable to get her back to sleep. I am hoping that we are cutting our top two teeth and this will be over soon. The first night Daddy took over at 4 and I got up with Chris at 5. Last night I did the 2-5 then Daddy took Chris to the bus stop. Tonight I am on my own. Lamont is having a sleep study so I am hoping my dear girl has mercy on her Momma tonight.

It is so funny how things seemed manageable as a single parent with Chris and now if Lamont isn't here to help I am ready to snap. I think that kids know what we can and can't handle and adapt.

So keep us in your thoughts tonight. Savannah just might have to watch 4am Cheaters with Momma!

1 comment:

  1. <--- watched a LOT of Poker After Dark and Numbers with Timmy...

    ReplyDelete