Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coupons!

Yes, I have to admit it. I have been bitten by the coupon bug, and no I don't watch the show. Some friends started and I read some things online and have started a coupon book. I figure this will be a time worthy hobby since we need to scrimp and save every penny we can right now with me working part-time.

I figured this would be like most of my endeavors, I would have fun for a week, be really excited, and then poof I would be over it (like scrapbooking, working out, etc). But, as my hubby said, "Nope, this one will last because you really like saving money!" I think he might be right.

Getting a great deal or even making money off my coupons is like a scavenger hunt, Its almost like a high to find a great deal. So soon we might see pictures of dental floss and deodorant to the ceiling, but this is one obsession that will actually save me some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment