Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Catch up


Sorry for my absence this weekend, but it will probably repeat itself every other weekend when I work Fri, Sat, and Sun night. My life is consumed by work, sleep and attempting to see my family a couple hours a day. This is also the hard week, since I worked the weekend then tonight and Thursday. It is then followed by a four day weekend off then work one day and off three. So it seems to work itself out, just don't come to visit on the bad week unless you want to clean!

My family is hopefully over the bug, which Savannah and I have seemed to escape so far!

This weekend is the Super Bowl! One of my absolute favorite days of the year! It is a little bitter sweet this year since I think my dream husband Brett Favre has actually retired for good. I love this game even if I don't like the teams, love the commercials, the half-time show. Even more I'm going to have a few friends over which makes it even better.

So this week I will live for the weekend and kick-off!

(The above pic is Lamont and I seeing Brett on his birthday when Minnesota played St. Louis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment